10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish was at Villa for 20 years apparently, and Villa fans just turn on him when he finally earns a big move?

hope when he is fit he is not gonna be pushed into the side on the left of front three again. I would like that for Foden where he can help us the most and deliver a much better G+A numbers than Grealish which we need given the issues we face often for not converting chances.

Grealish was at Villa for 20 years apparently, and Villa fans just turn on him when he finally earns a big move?

Especially when he stayed with them in the Championship when Spurs wanted him. Stayed with them in the PL when United wanted him. Eventually moved to the Champions and pocketed the club £100 million.

Then again, that’s what delusion does to fans. You’d think Villa were competing for all major honours the way their fans act. I had one Villa fan telling me that they’re angry with Grealish for moving to a rival club. Fuck knows what makes City and Villa rivals. The only logical explanation I can think of is that he thinks Grealish signed for Norwich City instead.

He’s brilliant- might take some longer than others to cotton on but no biggie.

Especially when he stayed with them in the Championship when Spurs wanted him. Stayed with them in the PL when United wanted him. Eventually moved to the Champions and pocketed the club £100 million.

Then again, that’s what delusion does to fans. You’d think Villa were competing for all major honours the way their fans act. I had one Villa fan telling me that they’re angry with Grealish for moving to a rival club. Fuck knows what makes City and Villa rivals. The only logical explanation I can think of is that he thinks Grealish signed for Norwich City instead.
I was reading VillaTalk earlier and one of them said: “As a Villa fan if I had the chance to be seen as one of our greatest ever players and help us win a trophy and qualify for Europe with ambitious owners pumping millions into the team I wouldn’t sign for Man **** City when I’d be a millionaire and England international regardless”

I was reading VillaTalk earlier and one of them said: “As a Villa fan if I had the chance to be seen as one of our greatest ever players and help us win a trophy and qualify for Europe with ambitious owners pumping millions into the team I wouldn’t sign for Man **** City when I’d be a millionaire and England international regardless”

Despite following and idolizing him in the club for years, they really don't know him that well didn't they?

Show really how much they didn't know about their now current ex-beloved player, the hidden desire and ambition of grealish to improve his game to higher level not just being millionaire, england international and getting trophy. Ofc being a city player he will be guaranteed of that.

But working with Pep and being wanted by him will be tremendous honour that will be a lifetime oppurtunities that he will never get again in the future, playing alongside a world class player around him and fighting a world class team in Champions League will be the biggest challenge of his playing career that he wants that opportunites soon rather than waiting in mediocre team of villa player that will not challenging Champions League spot anytime soon.

Pep has a big decision to make because Sterling has shown that he is far more effective on the left than Grealish.

Grealish can take the ball and control it and retain possession but I haven't seen him cut through a defence for city. Does he have it in his locker? Perhaps leave Sterling on the left and give Grealish an opportunity elsewhere in the side. False 9 or central midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.