10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a massive stretch to say he was heavily invovled in all 3 goals. First goal he wasn't involved in at all being in the box vaguely nearby is not being heavily involved. Second goal he's taken out on the halfway line having a city player pick up his touch past Rose before being flattened isn't being heavily involved, he's still recovering from the terrible challenge when the ball goes in the net a good half a dozen passes later. And the third goal, he initilly carries it well before grinding to a halt in the box when he should be committing the defender, the ball goes back and is recycled before Bernardo does what Grealish should have, attacks the box and scores. Being overly generous he's had a small involvement in one goal, definitely not heavy involvement in all
All true

He shouldn't have got in the way of Gundogan's shot. He should have been more aware. But I feel that he will be fantastic once Pep's tutorage is finished.

It's a massive stretch to say he was heavily invovled in all 3 goals. First goal he wasn't involved in at all being in the box vaguely nearby is not being heavily involved. Second goal he's taken out on the halfway line having a city player pick up his touch past Rose before being flattened isn't being heavily involved, he's still recovering from the terrible challenge when the ball goes in the net a good half a dozen passes later. And the third goal, he initilly carries it well before grinding to a halt in the box when he should be committing the defender, the ball goes back and is recycled before Bernardo does what Grealish should have, attacks the box and scores. Being overly generous he's had a small involvement in one goal, definitely not heavy involvement in all 3.
haha laughable knowledge of the game and how city play.

He shouldn't have got in the way of Gundogan's shot. He should have been more aware. But I feel that he will be fantastic once Pep's tutorage is finished.
Gundo's shot was going way wide , I thought.

haha laughable knowledge of the game and how city play.
What? Seriously, What are you talking about? What "knowledge of the game" have I, in your warped world incorrectly relayed there? that entire post was a description of all 3 goals there's zero knowledge or interpretation involved in it, that's just what happened. Are you suggesting something else happened?

Foden is the king of the left-wing and should stay there
sterling & mahrez right-wing
Kevin & silva in the middle
Jesus act on the number of his shirt
jack will be a handsome cheerleader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.