10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you are a much better team without him in it speaks volumes.

It is clear to anyone that isn't a city fan that grealish doesn't fit the system played at city. Especially in his position.

To play at City you have to a super intelligent quick thinking like foden or silva. Grealish just isn't that type of player he is a dribbler who likes to hog the ball. He isnt a one two touch player.

Last season I thought Rodri would never make it at City. How wrong I was.

I also thought Cancelo wasn't as good as Danilo. How wrong I was.

It can take a player a year to understand Pep's way. Don't write him off yet.

The fact that you are a much better team without him in it speaks volumes.

It is clear to anyone that isn't a city fan that grealish doesn't fit the system played at city. Especially in his position.

To play at City you have to a super intelligent quick thinking like foden or silva. Grealish just isn't that type of player he is a dribbler who likes to hog the ball. He isnt a one two touch player.
what a load of nonsense. grealish is one of the best one touch players. he is always looking for one touch opportunists but usually there is no one is near him because of our system. did you see the one touch that created the KDB penalty? I am thinking you don't watch the game properly if you think grealish does not do one touch football.

Also shows your lack of footballing intelligence. Mahrez being the best example of a player who was fantastic at Leicester. Very similar in he done everything there, hogged the ball, dribbled and far from a one two touch player. He came to city and flattered to deceive that first season, took time to adapt to our system and peps training which we now reap the benefits. Very much the same as Grealish whilst also baring in mind Grealish hasn’t even been playing in his position. I think we all can accept he’s not been brilliant and a price tag brings added scrutiny. To not judge him from next season considering how many players take that first season to adapt is mental.
mahrez was 100 times better in his first season than grealish is now, i'm sorry

what a load of nonsense. grealish is one of the best one touch players. he is always looking for one touch opportunists but usually there is no one is near him because of our system. did you see the one touch that created the KDB penalty? I am thinking you don't watch the game properly if you think grealish does not do one touch football.
He is OK at it. But nothing like foden or silva. He just doesn't have their movement or awareness.

Was Sensational in the middle of the park receiving and carrying the ball under pressure in the most congested area of the pitch. but will never be a forward player for us. he needs to take the position of gundogan in our squad and learn to play midfield in our team because his output will never be good enough for a forward player
Exactly

It feels to me that there is a section of our fanbase who simply love to moan. Gundogan, Mahrez, Rodri, Jesus, Sterling and others have all received 'the treatment' and now it is Grealish's turn, a player with just 23 appearances under his belt for us. I hope all those who are saying that 'he'll never be this', 'he's not as good as this' will be proven wrong, just as they have been with Rodri ,and just like the ones who slagged off Gundo and were then saying how the team needed him in the match thread and post match threads on Saturday. To be honest, it angers me, because he has done okay, and had a decent game, but this section of the forum seemingly want players to fail and never speak up quite as much when they go on to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.