10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before, I'll say it again - I refuse to believe our club gambled £100m in the belief Jack Grealish could be turned into Leroy Sane.

He doesn't have blistering pace. He has a left foot, but doesn't use it a whole lot. He's capable of scoring a few goals but he's not a consistent, clinical finisher.

All those are things that can be worked on and improved, but if they don't come naturally then they're never going to be world-class.

I don't necessarily have the answer to how we can best use him. Maybe Pep doesn't know exactly yet. But there will have been a plan when we bought him - a plan to use what he is good at to our advantage - and that will still be in progress.
You weren't that active in the transfer window and didn't need any areas of real improvement. I always thought he was bought out of boredom. A vanity signing, like buying those pair of overpriced shoes you didn't really need but they were there, and you had the money in the wallet......so F it, why not.

So when you say a lot of thought went into the signing to Grealish..........its possible no one cared as unlike other clubs, City can indulge in a 100m signing like its nothing.

ive said it before, I think he will end up back at Villa on loan in the 23-24 season

You weren't that active in the transfer window and didn't need any areas of real improvement. I always thought he was bought out of boredom. A vanity signing, like buying those pair of overpriced shoes you didn't really need but they were there, and you had the money in the wallet......so F it, why not.

So when you say a lot of thought went into the signing to Grealish..........its possible no one cared as unlike other clubs, City can indulge in a 100m signing like its nothing.

ive said it before, I think he will end up back at Villa on loan in the 23-24 season

I guess you don't have any idea of how City work with regards to player purchases based upon the bollocks you have posted above.

Thanks for the input but please don't bother with any more of your random thoughts.

Fancy a friendly wager on that last part? £100 to a charity of your choice?

I think it's pretty clear from this and your other posts that you have a complete lack of knowledge on how our club works and, more than anything, you're prone to wishful thinking and fantasy and I think it would be nice for a charitable cause to benefit from it.

I'd go higher but I'm broke as fuck.

City can indulge in 100m signing unlike other clubs. Sensing a bit of bitterness there mate! So you loaning Pepe out next season then

Bored lol, your username is very misleading

How's £70m Pepe doing? Then again, Arsenal are the kind of club who can buy Bebe for £70m like its nothing

I think we'll see the best of him next season playing as an 8.
I see him there too. He is the closest skillset to Bernardo (minus the endless running). He's great at breaking the lines like Bernardo by dribbling and can spot a pass too.

At villa he'd often get the ball deeper and he'd be the one who brought the team forward. Obviously we dont play like that primarily but the ability is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.