10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish was playing forward left, their right back tossed in a cross, he put in a half arsed effort to stop it.

But he had to watch out for the other option; no other City player was close enough to do that. Had Grealish closed him down, the ball would have just gone to Rodrygo, I think it was. Either way, it would have resulted in a cross. Maybe not a goal, but we don't know what would have happened in that scenario. But judging by how the game went, they would have scored from that, also.

I've been holding it in, but I just can't anymore... I can't justify 100Million for this type of player. It was a complete panic buy - and we should've payed that extra for Kane instead!!

Thank God I placed a poster on ignore earlier - only the third in more than a decade.

Thought he played really well when he came on.

The shot cleared off the line looks worse because Courtois inexplicably dived out of the way. Had he anticipated that, I'm sure he would have just rolled it into the empty net.

On the flip side, if Courtois doesn’t dive out of the way, it’s another limp shot straight at the keeper.

I’ve slaughtered him for tonight, it’s not like he was wank, but he just doesn’t press, was lazy for their second goal. But the most frustrating thing, he had real chances to change his season, and he failed.

We will need Grealish from this point on to win the league. Thought he was excellent when he came on

He was. It's just the same people looking for any excuse to slag him off. If he'd started the game and played like Mahrez (before the goal) then I'd agree he was shit.

Unless he scores a hat trick and sets up another 3, he's had a bad game according to some on here.

He was. It's just the same people looking for any excuse to slag him off. If he'd started the game and played like Mahrez (before the goal) then I'd agree he was shit.

Unless he scores a hat trick and sets up another 3, he's had a bad game according to some on here.
He cost £100m you know… that’s what I’ve heard anyway.

IF we pull off the Haaland signing, I hope he doesn’t read this forum during his first season at the club. Mind you, that Real home crowd might have put a couple of weights on the wrong side of the scale.

That would match his seasons tally wouldn’t it?

Like I’ve said above, it’s not like he was wank, he was dangerous on the ball. But he failed again to directly influence the game. It was his chance and he didn’t cease it.

His pressing is always poor though. that’s not time to adapt, it’s either laziness or fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.