10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not an elite player and never will be. Had moments where he looked decent in an average Aston Villa side. Time to cut our losses in the summer and learn lessons from it.

such an overreaction. Suppose you said the same about cancelo? Rodri?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion aren't they?
Currently it looks like we've been dry bummed on Grealish - certainly NOT looking £100m of talent.
I think we might have expected him to evolve more quickly, given he's played in the PL. The problem I sometimes feel we have is trying to shoehorn that front/attacking midfield 5 in.
As with every City player I hope to see him improve - and having a genuine target man next season should help

He's not an elite player and never will be. Had moments where he looked decent in an average Aston Villa side. Time to cut our losses in the summer and learn lessons from it.
I don't know mate, you cut your losses on a Lamborghini you don't need. You don't cut your losses on the Titanic, you either make it work or you go down with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.