10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did ok when he came on last night, going at people and keeping the ball well. But we really need end product, unfortunately for us we have seen that we mostly only see the benefit of attacking signings in their second season. Fingers crossed, he steps up to the next level.

walker, ederson, laporte and jesus were all pretty good from the get go?
I personally don’t remember any of the guys you mention hitting the ground running; I may be misremembering, but I wouldn’t say any outfield player, at least, other than Dias has had a more obvious impact than Grealish.

In my estimation, the handful you mentioned were all good without ripping up trees, and I’d say Jack is there as well.

Granted, no-one else cost £100m, but others, who are now essential to our success, were far worse on arrival for 12 months. It’s a fair point though.

He did ok when he came on last night, going at people and keeping the ball well. But we really need end product, unfortunately for us we have seen that we mostly only see the benefit of attacking signings in their second season. Fingers crossed, he steps up to the next level.

that’s because the signings we have made have been overseas players who need to get used to the pace and aggression of the premier league. Jack on the other hand…..

making up these excuses for him is not helping him. hopefully he doesnt read all these 12 months before 3 good matches in a row etc., because if he believes it than that wont help him in any way.

Still can't understand this signing, doesn't fit our team at all. Felt like something PSG would do. Couldn't even press for 10mn
The lack of pressing / defending was just unforgivable considering how fresh he was and how keen he should be to impress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.