10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Comprehension not your strong point?

View attachment 59835
That’s your response mate. You’d be pissed off if we won every game if Haaland didn’t score. Crazy point of view for me
Can't you two just respect each other's opinion instead of this daft squabbling shit ?

Sad that the thread has gone this way.
My final post in this thread, Jack played well tonight. I have criticised his performances, but I hope this influential form continues and he becomes one of the first names on the team sheet.

Seems like the very worst man management, to reward "the best player" by hooking him rather than moving him, say to midfield. Guardiola's man management of Grealish (subbing/dropping him when he's played well) should be taught as an example of what NOT to do to give a player confidence and encourage form.

Yeah such a bad manager. Subbing a player in a dead rubber so he can be fitter for a more important league game. Just awful.

Yeah such a bad manager. Subbing a player in a dead rubber so he can be fitter for a more important league game. Just awful.
Yes, it is if it impacts that player's confidence, which Guardiola has been working hard on ruining recently (dropping him immediately after an excellent performance against Utd being just one example). I've no time for the "Pep can do no wrong" types. He does plenty wrong. Playing inverted fullbacks in that first half was today's screw up. Yes, he fixed it at HT but it shouldn't have been done in the first place.

And it's incredibly naive to believe everything Pep says to the press. He lies to the media all the time. He actually subbed off Grealish to put a left-footer there. Jack may well have done great if he'd been allowed to stay there with JWE overlapping him.

And I didn't say Pep is a "bad manager". I said he's a poor man manager of Grealish. There's a difference. Sorry if it's too subtle of one for you to understand.

Yes, it is if it impacts that player's confidence, which Guardiola has been working hard on ruining recently (dropping him immediately after an excellent performance against Utd being just one example). I've no time for the "Pep can do no wrong" types. He does plenty wrong. Playing inverted fullbacks in that first half was today's screw up. Yes, he fixed it at HT but it shouldn't have been done in the first place.

And it's incredibly naive to believe everything Pep says to the press. He lies to the media all the time. He actually subbed off Grealish to put a left-footer there. Jack may well have done great if he'd been allowed to stay there with JWE overlapping him.

And I didn't say Pep is a "bad manager". I said he's a poor man manager of Grealish. There's a difference. Sorry if it's too subtle of one for you to understand.

Stop talking shite.

Edit - You’re going on ignore.

This might be the worst thread in here and it's got stuff competition.
He was the most attacking player in the first half, trying to make things happen and doing all the things posters have slagged him off for not doing like attacking his full back and yet here we are, same posters saying the same things. I’m pretty sure at this point they’re not even watching the games. Nothing else makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.