10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
44 fucking pages. The season hasn't even started yet.

Cause Jack is the player with superstar vibes, it's normal..

Imagine if he started to play like a real superstar, what would happen... :DDD

----

BTW, let's discuss following.. We all know that Bernardo can be sold this summer and City may stick to the current players, without replacing Bernardo in this transfer window.

So, I think it's a great chance for Jack to play as a midfielder and impress Pep.. Last year he played against Tottenham and played as LCM.. I rewatched that game and couldn't see Jacks' mistakes there.. Yes we lost that game, but was it Jacks' fault ? nope.. He had number of good runs and defensively - he didn't make any mistakes or late runs, that helped Tottenham somehow. Jack didn't even play second game against Tottenham and we lost anyway..

TBF, we all know that as a LW - he won't ever justify the price City played for him.. He is a FUCKING midfielder, needs at least 2-3 players upfront and space and sticking him to the left wing is a nonsense..

I really hope if we sell Bernardo, then Jack will be given the role he needs..

----------------------Rodri---------------------------
---------KDB---------------------Grealish-----------
---Mahrez---------Haaland--------------Foden----

Perfection..

And in 2-3 years time when KDB is gone, Foden can be moved at RCM role and we can get Rodri-Foden-Grealish midfield..

Pep please gift us Jack as LCM.. He will be a superstar there..

Why I think he will be a hit there:

1) He has as good ball-control skills as Bernardo and therefore he can help during the build-ups..
2) Whenever he sees space, he attacks it and dribbles really well, then always delivers the good pass, which can lead to assist or pre-assist
3) He can control the tempo and make those 180 degree turn-arounds with the ball..

The only thing where Bernardo is better is defensive aspect, but Jack is better offensively and especially making those assists and etc. But defensive aspect can be improved, why not, it's not fucking rocket science, he just needs some schooling from Pep's team..

The only player who can replace Bernardo is Jack, I'm sure, that's why club played 100m for him..

Last edited:
Big season, he has to deal with the pressure thays the mentality of a pro footballer

Think he'll be better than last season...but I'm worried he's never going to be a key player here, time will tell

Hope he starts for you guys today because I've got him in my FPL team and he's always good against West Ham.

Hope he starts for you guys today because I've got him in my FPL team and he's always good against West Ham.

anyone who says Jack cannot play centrally should carefully watch this video. Jack was never a winger

While Haaland got criticism in the media, I saw plenty on Saturday that tells me he's going to be fabulous for us.

I've yet to get that vibe from Jack. I hope he comes good but it just doesn't feel like he's going to cut it in a City shirt.

The UCL goal against Leipzig, his general performance towards the end of last year and him almost single handedly dragging us back from defeat away at Real Madrid.

Hes obviously not going to be as good as Haaland, but he has a much bigger learning curve to contend with.

There have been too many City players under Pep that took a year or even two to adapt and improve (Cancelo, Rodri, Mahrez, Bernardo, Stones et al) for me not to think he is on the brink of breaking out for us.

The UCL goal against Leipzig, his general performance towards the end of last year and him almost single handedly dragging us back from defeat away at Real Madrid.

Hes obviously not going to be as good as Haaland, but he has a much bigger learning curve to contend with.

There have been too many City players under Pep that took a year or even two to adapt and improve (Cancelo, Rodri, Mahrez, Bernardo, Stones et al) for me not to think he is on the brink of breaking out for us.
Didn’t he miss the first one when we were still up in the tie?

This guy needs to get his head together and start playing with some responsibility in games, because he is very passive, there is no risk in his game. I expect more from him than just slowing the game down and passive on the ball. I thought he would be like KDB - Risky reckless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.