10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it also, try him somewhere else ffs. We have tried Walker in the midfield, why not give Jack a chance there? Is the idea so disgusting or abominable or what? It wouldn't take anything away from the manager if he tries Jack there and it works out.

I think there's some concern that if he's played there and he shines, then the pundits might say "See, we've always said it that the midfield was his natural position all along and he's manager has been wasting him on the wing all these years", I don't think that's a situation Pep wants to find himself in.

I'm m just going to say it, at this point it feels like an ego thing rather than a decision based on footballing reasons. Pep doesn't like being proven wrong and for things to remain that way, Jack would have to keep playing on the wing.
Haha

His ADHD causes him to have a severe alcohol addiction. I guess he's got max 2-3 more years at the top and he'll go back to Villa or some other mid table Premier League team, or maybe he'll go to Serie A where pace isn't needed that much.
Do you work for The Sun? One of the most dramatic and fictional posts I've ever read on this forum. I rarely post so it's some achievement to get me to bite.

He's had a bad season by our extremely high standards. He's human like the rest of us...it doesn't mean he's an alcoholic and it certainly doesn't mean he's an alcoholic because he has ADHD.

Its actually quite offensive to even suggest as such.

Hope he has a great Euros and is back next season to prove his doubters (embarrassingly high number of City fans included) wrong. If he isn't, we'll move on and no doubt he will and have a great career regardless.

CTID!

Has he performed like a £100m player (whatever that is)?
Probably not.

Has he made a valuable contribution to our success over the last 3 seasons?
Definitely yes.

Would he be sorely missed on the pitch if he left?
Probably not really.

If he stays, will he keep making a positive contribution?
Probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.