10 Things I was not happy about (City related).

Hayley Croppers chopper

1: Alan Wiley and Tiattos goal at Boro all them years ago , disallowed as Huckerby was supposedly offside.
2: Danny Mills wanting spuds to get 4th spot after being on the books for 5 years.
3: Craig bleeding Hignett not wanting to sign for us all them years ago. (I dont know why this pees me off , it just does).
4: Mido keeping us all up beyond midnight then deciding hes not bothering to come to us in the Pearce era.
5: Christian Negouai not living up to his most exciting player tag from K.K.
6: Southaustralianblue. (Are you for real).
7: That 'uncut diamond' Samaras not being an uncut diamond.
8: Ali not being ten years younger when he signed for us. (awesome player).
9: The Goats book, he was too nice to really lay into United. (Legend).
10: Mike Doyles book: he nearly signed for United (I stopped reading it after that).

the tiatto goal was a farce. ridiculous.
i didnt like the fake crowd noises for the bolton game under pearce.
the 3 (THREE) last minute winners for united against us this season.
fowlers penalty miss is up there.
steve mcmanaman missing a sitter in the derby.
kaka letting us all down and not coming.
being knocked out of the fa cup at home to west ham when it was our year.
alan smith tripping over his own feet outside the box and gettin a penalty.
goin 2-0 down to gillingham in the playoffs. i cried.
losing 8-1 to boro in the same week the scum won the league and the champions league.

there is probably a lot more.

Being thought of as a comedy club.

Without a shadow of doubt guaranteeing to add fire to the comedy club routine periodically.

Selling Dennis Tueart.

Selling Geo.

Getting rid of Bernstein.

Swapping managers every ten minutes.

ADUG for not getting here ten years ago :) ...Better late than never though!!

For not giving Figo a trial.

Losing to the likes of Bury and Stockport.

Involving me!!!! :)

Love em really.

Paul lakes injury v villa, carrer really finished after that.
king COLLIN INJURY v STRTFORD RED TWATS BUCHAN, you where a fookin cheatin twat, u and the RAGS where made for each other
being pissed of at wembly v gillingham, 10 mins down the feckin road and we decided to put the car radio on, to here city had taken it to extra time, fookin grate IDEA to leave WASNT IT STEVE????, yes you still forgiven, grrrrrr.

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
1: Alan Wiley and Tiattos goal at Boro all them years ago , disallowed as Huckerby was supposedly offside.AGREE
2: Danny Mills wanting spuds to get 4th spot after being on the books for 5 years.AGREE
3: Craig bleeding Hignett not wanting to sign for us all them years ago. (I dont know why this pees me off , it just does).HE'S PISH
4: Mido keeping us all up beyond midnight then deciding hes not bothering to come to us in the Pearce era.HE'S PISH
5: Christian Negouai not living up to his most exciting player tag from K.K.MMM
6: Southaustralianblue. (Are you for real).NO COMMENT
7: That 'uncut diamond' Samaras not being an uncut diamond.TA VERY MUCH,NOW CELTIC ARE STUCK WITH THE DIAMOND
8: Ali not being ten years younger when he signed for us. (awesome player).AGREE
9: The Goats book, he was too nice to really lay into United. (Legend).NEVER READ IT
10: Mike Doyles book: he nearly signed for United (I stopped reading it after that).
NEVER READ IT

1. Steve McManaman
2. Steve McManaman.
3. Steve McManaman.
4. Steve McManaman.
5. Steve McManaman.
6. Steve McManaman.
7. Steve McManaman.
8. Steve McManaman.
9. Steve McManaman.
10. Steve McMinimum.

At least all the players named tried, in their own way, but there is one player who never gave a toss. Steve McManaman.

1. King Colin's injury and subsequent failed comeback
2. Ditto Paul Lake
3. Ditto Glyn Pardoe (Would have gone to Mexico!!)
4. Not siging Peter Schmeichel 10 years before we did!
5. Not signing Robbie Fowler 10 years before we did!
6. Gerry Fooking Creaney FFS!!
7. Bill Fooking Williams FFS!! (I played against him and he was slow in the Rochdale Sunday League!!)
8. Turning Maine Road into a fooking Mecano set!
9. Stuart Pearce missin that Penalty against Dave Beasant the last game of the season, i dont know why, but it really pissed me off when he missed!
10. The hell they put us through at Wembly before the ecstasy.....why do they feel the need to do this to us :-)

But they are my City and i will always love em!!

-When Thaksin bought us
-Alan Ball
-when Allison sold Peter Barnes
-When we changed the crest
-Not happy about king ralph blumer. He didn't use a firm handshake when meeting Brian Kidd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.