10 Trophies In 9 Seasons

We don`t deserve to have won any trophies ... post 2008.
All false money,an Owner who will walk away at the drop of a hat,a club who now are self sufficient and a Manager who thinks we can`t win the treble.
Shit club who continue to flaunt the rules.
You should be ashamed City, at this continued policy of winning trophies on a whim.Come on City,let others see a chance of winning some silverware.

Have we counted this beauty in our list of pots won previously? And who'd have thought it - City won the "Spinning Jenny" trophy and nobody knew (except Peter, the sly fox):
manchester-city-chairman-peter-swales-circa-1985-picture-id1065923084
Maybe it was just there for weaving his flowing locks?
No sign of Bernard Halford's porcelain bull on the shelves

Every single club I can find apart from Juventus count the Community Shield or their country’s version of it, in their honours list. Real, Barça, Bayern, Milan, Inter, United, Liverpool, Ajax, Benfica... all count it in their honours lists.

It’s not a major trophy, but they do not dismiss it.
Pep keeps reiterating the fact that we've won two trophies so far this season. If it's good enough for Pep, it's good enough for me.

I want to win every trophy we compete for! Community Shields, carabao, fa cup, premier leagues, champions leagues. Rags count them all especially when it comes to their little battle royale with the scousers!

Pep Guardiola insists he is not feeling the pressure of the title race. “It's nice to be there. We have two titles in our pocket and being there with the best Liverpool ever in terms of points. Being there after what happened last season means a lot.”

Baldy says it's a trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.