10 years ago today....

Quite simply a wonderful day. It was a bit hairy before the game so after the final whistle, I decided to squeeze every drop of celebration out in case it was kicking off outside. I was with my Dad and eldest lad who was 10 at the time so didn't fancy getting caught up in it.

A photographer was watching me act the clown and took this for the Mirror newspaper of the three of us. One of my favourite ever photos.

View attachment 14340
The look of bemusement on your Dad's face is priceless.!!!!

The tide turned.

Fabulous to hear the roar of the crowd in that vid, brought a lump to my throat and reminded me what it's all about. I've had enough of the empty stadiums now!

As for the day, I was absolutely hammered before we even got to Watford Gap services and to make me feel even more hammered I was sat next to twin brothers! Felt like I was seeing in quadruple let alone double!!!

The walk down Wembley way before the match was interesting.
Certainly was , surprisingly enough most of them fucked off after the game , a few of us walked back to Harrow I think after the game , saw a group of the mib afterwards eyeing up a pub full of blues celebrating, when they worked out the numbers they fucked off rapidly , sums them up. As for the game I’m still surprised my heart took it , never felt as ill in my life for the last ten minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.