100,000 rats.

There will inevitably be scuffles here and there, the late kick off plus the magnitude of the game means that's a fact, I just hope that we don't start singing Munich cause then they will have a reason to kick off. 100000 rags is irrelevant really, there will be 30000 soft prawn sandwich twats but at the same time there will be lots of rags who will be up for it, our fans are in control as to if it kicks off or not, despite their non Manchester following I know a fair few (unfortunately) going down and they are going solely to cause trouble.

most of the 100,000 rats will be serving us our beer selling us merchandise and clearing our shite up afterwards when we win ! lets go there for a singsong and show the world the only football team to come from manchester has arrived ! if trouble follows so be it were more than a match

M23ngwythyblue said:
Last time we were at wembley I seem to remember
4000 Millwall fans were coming to "do us" (respect indeed!)
This was front page news in the Sunday papers.... we all pissed our pants with laughter at that one as well

apparently there gonna do us again

A pie in the sky guess and not a very good one at that!

Even if the rags take command of the spare 27,000 tickets (which they won't!) , that only amounts to 59.000.... so where the 100,000 figure comes from is anyones guesss ..... probably Fergies!

black mamba said:
A pie in the sky guess and not a very good one at that!

Even if the rags take command of the spare 27,000 tickets (which they won't!) , that only amounts to 59.000.... so where the 100,000 figure comes from is anyones guesss ..... probably Fergies!

there will easily be 100,000 down their.... over 50% of them will already live there ;)

dennis tuearts hatrick balls said:
most of the 100,000 rats will be serving us our beer selling us merchandise and clearing our shite up afterwards when we win ! lets go there for a singsong and show the world the only football team to come from manchester has arrived ! if trouble follows so be it were more than a match
well said

I've heard from a good source that Dagenham Dan and his Stone Island trio are comin darn........ Cor blimey, im now offically shitting myself!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.