100,000 rats.

ha ha fukin bullshit like the 250,000 they took to barca 99
these posts biggin them up make me piss.
most blues i know are going in big groups, the rats that are there for trouble
will defo find it and get double back.

and to any blues that think you should stand there and take the shit off them gobshites ure dreamin.

M35 Blue said:
M23ngwythyblue said:
Last time we were at wembley I seem to remember
4000 Millwall fans were coming to "do us" (respect indeed!)
This was front page news in the Sunday papers.... we all pissed our pants with laughter at that one as well

Ha ha bloody hell, remember that now. Really thought they were gonna turn up lol.

Don't forget, Millwall & West Ham joined up and battered us all over Maine Road at the Oasis concert.

Gotta get a ticket for this, we all know its going to kick off, the old bill cant contain it when its in manchester nevermind a two hundread mile trip to london with millwall/westham involved although can se the hammers slapping the rags rather than trouble with us, gonna be like back in the eighties no doubt about it

Having been all over with England through the 80s and 90s and travelled with all club fans you will find any London fans wanting a bit of 'action' will side with City to be honest, the 2 clubs we have any past history with are Millwall and Spurs and to be honest the Spurs one was a pitch invasion. the hard core of followers have very little love for Utd and the Cockney Reds even less. There will fans out looking for it during the day and really there will not be a lot you can do except try to stay away from flash point areas.

lets not take any shit from these rats,i heard a few of them in the pub today who r on coaches on the friday night giving it the bigun just because they have 2(wow)coaches meeting up with a load of dick heads in a place called tilbury??? they will need alot more than that 2 ruin my day.

bennyblue said:
Gotta get a ticket for this, we all know its going to kick off, the old bill cant contain it when its in manchester nevermind a two hundread mile trip to london with millwall/westham involved although can se the hammers slapping the rags rather than trouble with us, gonna be like back in the eighties no doubt about it
Yeah sounds like it. How many did we take down to London today by the way?

n reddish blue said:
lets not take any shit from these rats,i heard a few of them in the pub today who r on coaches on the friday night giving it the bigun just because they have 2(wow)coaches meeting up with a load of dick heads in a place called tilbury??? they will need alot more than that 2 ruin my day.

there is 2 city coaches from the railway in failsworth going down, 1 of them full of lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.