101 City Match Worn Shirts Book Now Available

@City_Shirts My copy arrived today, complete with the set of 4 cards and the personalised signing inside. Thanks very much Mark, the book looks brilliant. I've only had a brief flick through so far but going to love going through every page. Anyone who's not bought it yet I'd really recommend ordering yourself one.

Thanks for sopporting the book robsta

The book is now live on Amazon etc but if you'd like a set of the limited edition post cards then you can order it direct from the publisher here Conker Editions – An independent publisher of sports books

post cards.jpg

Arrived home from Bruges to find it in the porch.

An original idea, and an enjoyable reminisce over the number of games mentioned that I'd actually attended.

The nearest I ever got was when Alfie Haaland threw his shirt into the away end at Filbert Street before realising that the game wasn't over.

The next thing I knew Haaland was standing in front of me shouting "Give me my fucking shirt" to the young lad on my right

Truly bizarre indeed!

Arrived home from Bruges to find it in the porch.

An original idea, and an enjoyable reminisce over the number of games mentioned that I'd actually attended.

The nearest I ever got was when Alfie Haaland threw his shirt into the away end at Filbert Street before realising that the game wasn't over.

The next thing I knew Haaland was standing in front of me shouting "Give me my fucking shirt" to the young lad on my right

Truly bizarre indeed!
Thanks for supporting and glad you enjoyed it

Great to catch up with former City striker & lifelong blue Gordon Davies this morning to present him with his copy of 101 MCFCMW shirts book in which he features.

You can order a copy here:

View attachment 28353

Hi Mate. I know who you are, you used to post as Colin Bell on various forums and always seem to get picked up by the cameras at away games.

I’ll buy a copy tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.