101 City Match Worn Shirts Book Now Available

F6719B4A-5110-477A-917E-D646BB362338.jpegJust ordered two for friends - have I missed the boat for them to be in the subscriber's list?
Thanks for supporting and no still have a few more days to order one.

FINAL TWO DAYS LEFT TO ORDER A SUBSCRIBERS EDITION

101 MCFC MATCHWORN SHIRTS BOOK

NAME IN THE BOOK AND PERSONAL DEDICATED MESSAGE OF CHOICE WHICH WILL MAKE A GREAT BIRTHDAY/XMAS GIFT FOR A FELLOW BLUE

ORDER HERE➡️ https://www.conkereditions.co.uk/20...matchworn-shirts-special-subscribers-edition/

101 Manchester City Match Worn Shirts Book player feature is shirt number 68 @Jonpmacken

Last two days left to order a limited edition subscribers copy via the link before it hits the stores.

ORDER HERE ➡️ conkereditions.co.uk/2021/09/10/ava…

177080E8-950D-4061-9B42-70A72C144C7C.jpeg

101 Manchester City Match Worn Shirts Book player feature is shirt number 68 @Jonpmacken

Last two days left to order a limited edition subscribers copy via the link before it hits the stores.

ORDER HERE ➡️ conkereditions.co.uk/2021/09/10/ava…

View attachment 27307
Like ex players I am sure people will also have their favourite shirts plus ones that raises question marks
Many shirts over the years ,it has taken me some time to take to them ,some have been stinkers while some absolutely brilliant

Last edited:
Like ex players I am sure people will also have their favourite shirts plus ones that raises question marks
Many shirts over the years ,it has taken me some time to take to them ,some gave been stinkers while some absolutely brilliant
I'm hoping the shirts in the book will jog the memory bank where you can relate to a certain game etc ignited by the style of shirt

SUBSCRIBERS ORDERS ENDS THIS WEEKEND.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered my book so far to which I’m delighted with the support.

You can order a limited edition subscribers copy via the link before it hits the stores this October which will include your name in the book and personalised message that’s ideal for a birthday or Xmas gift

ORDER HERE ➡️ https://www.conkereditions.co.uk/20...matchworn-shirts-special-subscribers-edition/7FBD1D2B-D834-4BBF-AB85-11D2541E89A8.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.