The 100/104 goal chase

I didn’t manage to get some of the odds that others got. Stuck £20 on over 103.5 at odds of 10-1 with Bet365 the day before we beat Palace 5-0, and another £20 on 104+ with Sky Bet ar 20-1 the other day. Just checked Bet365 and the odds have tumbled to 5-2.

What price are they now?

Hi, i just had a look on sky bet and it has dropped off at 20/1, you can message them or William hill (#yoursodd) for a price on twitter. I tried William hill last week and they only offered 4/1. Ill keep an eye out in the future as they might offer something again at around 19 games in. If i see anything ill post it in this thread.

Hi, i just had a look on sky bet and it has dropped off at 20/1, you can message them or William hill (#yoursodd) for a price on twitter. I tried William hill last week and they only offer 4/1. Ill keep an eye out in the future. They might offer something again at around 19 games in. If i see anything ill post it in this thread.

If we carry on like this they might be paying out around 19 games in!

If we carry on like this they might be paying out around 19 games in!

True haha, If we are on maybe 50/60 around xmas, they might give some favourable odds. After this months fixtures tho i suspect will hit 10-15 easily. I might respect 50/60 goals at the etihad... Although we have 18 in 4 games hahaha

Hi, i just had a look on sky bet and it has dropped off at 20/1, you can message them or William hill (#yoursodd) for a price on twitter. I tried William hill last week and they only offered 4/1. Ill keep an eye out in the future as they might offer something again at around 19 games in. If i see anything ill post it in this thread.
Where within skybet do you get the 20/1?

Where within skybet do you get the 20/1?

It was in the Request a Bet section with a load of other City-related specials. Unsurprisingly, it's been pulled following Saturday's match. It might reappear at some point if our scoring slows down. I was astonished to find that they were offering 20-1 just last week to be honest. Bet365 appear to have cottoned on that it's now becoming a real possibility as their over 103.5 goals odds are now only 5-2. In fact, they've shortened further since last night to 7-4! This is reflected in my cash out which was sitting at just short of £49 last night from a £20 bet at 10-1 and is now over £62.

True haha, If we are on maybe 50/60 around xmas, they might give some favourable odds. After this months fixtures tho i suspect will hit 10-15 easily. I might respect 50/60 goals at the etihad... Although we have 18 in 4 games hahaha

The fastest any team has gotten to 50 goals since 2000 is 16 games, us in 11/12.

If we could beat that it'd be something special - would also require 21+ goals in the next 7 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.