The 100/104 goal chase

I bet on 90+ goals 6-1. 104 is unlikely. That's a record and the Premier League is much tougher now. Very few easy teams that you can smash

Which company was that with?

If you look at our final eleven PL matches of last season, which includes Liverpool 1-1, Chelsea defeat 2-1, Arsenal 2-2 and the rags 0-0, we scored 27 goals, which when averaged out and then multiplied by 38, equals 93 goals, so 90+ to me seems almost a certainty

Last edited:
Which company was that with?

If you look at our final eleven PL matches of last season, which includes Liverpool 1-1, Chelsea defeat 2-1, Arsenal 2-2 and the rags 0-0, we scored 27 goals, which when averaged out and then multiplied by 38, equals 93 goals, so 90+ to me seems almost a certainty
It was with SkyBet. ManCity to score 90+ Premier League goals at 6-1. Premier League RequestaBet

We got 80 goals lasts season. Chelsea 85. 91 is a lot of goals but I think if we challenge for the title we will get around that many

It was with SkyBet. ManCity to score 90+ Premier League goals at 6-1. Premier League RequestaBet

We got 80 goals lasts season. Chelsea 85. 91 is a lot of goals but I think if we challenge for the title we will get around that many

I got City to score 100+ at 33-1 with skybet. Worth a few quid I reckon

I go on football and the only requestabet link I can find is the 2017/2018 cross competition one and there's nothing there for City to score x amount of goals
I can't find a link for a specific Premier league requestabet

Am I looking in the correct place?

I go on football and the only requestabet link I can find is the 2017/2018 cross competition one and there's nothing there for City to score x amount of goals
I can't find a link for a specific Premier league requestabet

Am I looking in the correct place?

Football > Specials >17/18 Request a bets > Premier League request a bets > Manchester City requests a bets

Anyone got the odds on an accumulator: Relegation, bottom CL group, knocked out 3rd round of the FA Cup?
We are City after all.

I put the max £22 on at 33/1 for 100+ on skybet a few days ago. Thought it was great odds for something relatively achievable. We should have a bluemoon tracker during the season, see how much we stand to gain/lose as a forum on the goals bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.