The 100/104 goal chase

I don't think we'll get the goal record. Just because of focus on CL and numerous changes

Agreed. I also think there have been games in the last few months where we could have scored more goals, however we focused on seeing the games out and preserving energy. Not necessarily a bad thing, unless you've got money riding on us hitting 100 goals!

We are 15 goals up on where Chelsea were after 30 matches in 2009/10 (85 vs 70) and 4 pts ahead of Chelsea in 2004/5 when they broke the points record. It would be a very nice cherry on top to win the league while taking both records.

I wonder if we will break our own total goals record of 156 from 2013/14. Currently on 121 with a minimum of 10 games to play which means 3.6 gpg required to beat it!

I'm a pessimistic bastard and I think we will do it. And I don't have a fucking bet on it either.

Makes you realise the 156 goals we scored in 13/14 was very special.

Pellegrini’s first season (is it ok to mention he win the title and league cup without a year to bed in) and obviously Rodgers got manager of the year, with Suarez beating Yaya to player of the year, can’t upset the scousers now can we

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.