11-15 City games left this season

WEMBLEY76

Worked out last night while I couldn’t sleep that we have a minimum of 11 games,a maximum of 15 and every number in between is possible ie 12,13,14,depending on progress in the Fa Cup and Champions league.Maximum of 5 at home.Play Spurs 3 times,Brighton twice,a possibility of Ajax/Juventus twice and could end up playing the Rags twice.What a season this could turn out to be,I am as confident as any football supporter can be of winning the quadruple,with this team and priceless team spirit,and Peps first class game and team management.Throw in a possibility of penalty shoot outs to decide a few games it’s going to be an exciting time to be a Blue.We could win the league at Old Trafford or be given a guard of honour if already won,and then could beat Liverpool in Madrid,doesn’t get much better than that scenario for me.

This week has been so stress free,let's make the most of this coming week blues cus we go again starting Saturday! CITY

We are in a wonderful position where there’s more chance of us winning a treble than winning nothing else. Just got to hope the injury gods are kind to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.