11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did most parts really well but felt he went way too far forward at times, its fine doing that when we have walkers pace opposite flank covering and everybody can shift over easily, without him in the side though it leaves us vulnerable at the back as Rodri and/or dinho don't have the legs to slot in. He was guilty of this too much tonight, also had to be stronger for the corner leading to their goal, I was convinced it was a foul until I saw the replay and he just wasn't strong enough. other than that solid as ever.

Slotted in like he has never been away , apart from Young shoving him into the ball to concede a corner he didnt put a foot wrong , vastly underrated by many , i wouldnt be surprised if he did move because he could develop into a top quality midfield player at another club. Maybe he realises if he leaves us , his career will be heading in the wrong direction. Players like Zinchenko are worth their weight in gold , never complains , and when he gets a game doesnt let us down.

Did most parts really well but felt he went way too far forward at times, its fine doing that when we have walkers pace opposite flank covering and everybody can shift over easily, without him in the side though it leaves us vulnerable at the back as Rodri and/or dinho don't have the legs to slot in. He was guilty of this too much tonight, also had to be stronger for the corner leading to their goal, I was convinced it was a foul until I saw the replay and he just wasn't strong enough. other than that solid as ever.

I get where you’re coming from in terms of him being upfield a lot, but he was a very important part of our possession game and was needed in midfield. No one had more touches of the ball than Zinny

Brilliantly put pal. You know your football.

You've got something brown on your nose.

Can't understand the hate. Very good last night.

The goal wasn't his fault- Villa players won fouls for much less contact half a dozen times last night so he was absolutely right to assume a free kick would be given for the barge.

Slotted in like he has never been away , apart from Young shoving him into the ball to concede a corner he didnt put a foot wrong , vastly underrated by many , i wouldnt be surprised if he did move because he could develop into a top quality midfield player at another club. Maybe he realises if he leaves us , his career will be heading in the wrong direction. Players like Zinchenko are worth their weight in gold , never complains , and when he gets a game doesnt let us down.
The guy was literally out the door and he decided to stay and fight for his place, and fair play it was the right decision for both him and the club.

He works his arse off, and gives 100% every time he crosses the white line. He was immense last night.

Probably wasn’t his best ever game. Still good to very good. Only his first full game the season, no?

He was soft when conceding the corner, although he had a point moaning about it as Dean 100% sure would have gone for a foul the other way round.

The way Cancelo at LB and Walker at RB are performing it has to be these to at first choice. But Zinchenko has been there before. Typifies his mentality.

Probably wasn’t his best ever game. Still good to very good. Only his first full game the season, no?

He was soft when conceding the corner, although he had a point moaning about it as Dean 100% sure would have gone for a foul the other way round.

The way Cancelo at LB and Walker at RB are performing it has to be these to at first choice. But Zinchenko has been there before. Typifies his mentality.

Zinny also been starter vs westham in carabao cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.