11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of our player need to have Zinny mentality, didn't have much start this season yet still trains hard and play good enough to get pep trust in starting eleven. A great squad player that can be utilize everywhere on the pitch except goalie and cb.

Just when he seemed out of the picture, Walker's transgression brought him back. This also impacts Foden, I think. The ball will be on the right with Cancelo a lot more than with Zinchenko, so Sterling and Jesus will have to produce as wingers.

Just when he seemed out of the picture, Walker's transgression brought him back. This also impacts Foden, I think. The ball will be on the right with Cancelo a lot more than with Zinchenko, so Sterling and Jesus will have to produce as wingers.
He’s not going to keep Walker out for long so I wouldn’t worry. Good squad player to have though Zinky

He’s not going to keep Walker out for long so I wouldn’t worry. Good squad player to have though Zinky
Walker's role as a sweeper has been vital. He settles down Stones, who looks a little more unsure with Cancelo alongside. If City get an opposition with pace in the knockout stage, though, the CB's will need time to get used to Zinchenko Cancelo combination. I have a bit of nightmare of the Leeds game and Cancelo/Stones shi*show. Obviously, Guardiola probably has a plan already.

Walker's role as a sweeper has been vital. He settles down Stones, who looks a little more unsure with Cancelo alongside. If City get an opposition with pace in the knockout stage, though, the CB's will need time to get used to Zinchenko Cancelo combination. I have a bit of nightmare of the Leeds game and Cancelo/Stones shi*show. Obviously, Guardiola probably has a plan already.
Yeah, I’m not too worried about the potential last 16 opposition although I take your point. I just think us, Chelsea, Liverpool and Bayern are levels above everyone else in Europe. Obviously PSG are a threat but over 2 legs I think they’d get well beat off any of the 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.