11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, I've watched him play for his country a few times, and he has a lot more skill than we often get to see from him, I suspect that is because he's under orders from Pep to be more conservative, and you don't get into Pep's team, if you don't do what you are told.

He's not a full back, he's a midfielder, and good at attacking, I wonder with Fern going if we might see him transform into this at City now ?
He wasn't too shabby tonight, was he C?

Zinny was wonderful to watch. Have so much love and respect for this lad. No one will ever replace Zabs but this lad is made of the same stuff

He's not a full back, he's a midfielder, and good at attacking, I wonder with Fern going if we might see him transform into this at City now ?
I love Zinchenko to bits. I've replied to a number of posts regards his attitude and fight which are superb!!
Sorry though he's not a replacement for Fern as he's simply too small for that role.
I desperately want him to stay, but he'll go back to an excellent squad player if we sign a LB. It may be he feels slightly wasted doing so.
If he chooses to leave he's assured of an excellent reception whenever he plays at the Etihad

Scotland's left back was proper shit.
Scotland’s manager was proper shit. Got the formation, system and tactics hopelessly wrong. Hickey was poor but the entire team were rubbish.
Steve Clarke had a brainfart worthy of Pep tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.