11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it for years but for me the lad is not even good enough for a runners up medal in any way shape or form.Totally out of his depth in Citys midfield and even worse as a left full back.
For those of you think he is more than good enough then our Manager thought better at half time ... but may of of us thought exactly the same before the start.
Another player who is average.
I'm not sure if serious or not. Worth every medal he's won with us.

zinch gif.gif

Love him. Technically up there with the best in our squad. Ball playing footballer, rarely gives it away and makes the difficult look easy.

Said it for years but for me the lad is not even good enough for a runners up medal in any way shape or form.Totally out of his depth in Citys midfield and even worse as a left full back.
For those of you think he is more than good enough then our Manager thought better at half time ... but may of of us thought exactly the same before the start.
Another player who is average.
Harsh on the lad. The squad needs players of his quality to step in when required. No moaning, just gets on with it.

More than deserved his medals.

Did well, under the circumstances.
Right decision to take him off and get Jesus on, but hardly a slight on his performance. Very tidy on the ball, pressed well high up the pitch as well.

I thought he played ok. Moved the ball quickly and lots of one touch which is partly why we were destroying them down the left.
Right to take him off for a cutting edge in second half. You wont get many better squad players who are as flexible and technically proficient as Zin.

I thought he did really well considering his lack of playing time lately.
Zin always give 100% and never lets us down, he's not technically as gifted as some of our players but he's definitely a fantastic squad player and would be a regular starter in most teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.