11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goal wasn't his fault- Villa players won fouls for much less contact half a dozen times last night so he was absolutely right to assume a free kick would be given for the barge.
Exactly, that a corner was given was down to Dean's inconsistency. Overall I thought Zin had a good match, seeing as he's had little game time recently.

You've got something brown on your nose.

Can't understand the hate. Very good last night.

The goal wasn't his fault- Villa players won fouls for much less contact half a dozen times last night so he was absolutely right to assume a free kick would be given for the barge.

We need to hate someone.

Ederson with a match winning save.
Rodri & Gundogan have humiliated quite a few.
Sterling is playing well.
Cancelo is taking the piss.
Even Fernandinho turned back the years.

Zinchenko was solid last night, he’s had hardly any game time all season, slots into a rearranged back 4 with no problems.

He’s a great squad man. First half last night is as well as we’ve played especially considering the starting xi and circumstances. Zinchenko was part of that.

I think he played well but I have question over the way Pep deployed him tonight.

His position was usually quite central at times and left Ake sometimes struggling to find a pass forward. This must be Pep's game plan. With Cancelo and Laporte it might work because both are very good at find a pass forward but Ake and Zinny not.

Given Walker will miss next UCL game. I would like to see Zinny starting more often to find his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.