How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so trusting of your fellow supporters and their views? On that basis, our top scorer this season would have been got rid of at least 12 months ago. Watch the bloody matches and then have a first hand view of how we have performed.

I know how City performed from reading the posts.

I trust all the posters on BM to post honest views of City’s performance today.

Watching the highlights won’t show me any difference.

But I will Goggle the goals. Especially Leeds 2nd goal.

What is that I hear? Sounds like a rag talking nonsense. Sergio was injured. Off you trot back to sadcalf.
Yes Im a rag but with all time favourites Mike Doyle,Paul Power,Neil McNab and Alex Williams...you can call me a glory Hunter also.... now go to bed before your mom start screaming....

I know how City performed from reading the posts.

I trust all the posters on BM to post honest views of City’s performance today.

Watching the highlights won’t show me any difference.

But I will Goggle the goals. Especially Leeds 2nd goal.
How did City perform today then

Dortmund win 2-3.

3 Dortmund players went off injured.

Haaland didn’t do much.

No more Dortmund.

Spurs are pretty shit right now do I wouldn't bet against the rags getting 3pts

The problems always when the rags are playing is the help they get from referees , you can never assume that they wont get an underserved free kick, penalty etc.

On a level playing field they wouldn't have made top 4 last season, and without the generous decisions this season would probably be no higher than mid table.

On ability alone they are pretty predictable and ordinary with shit tactics .

we just look like a Pep City team. Get to this stage of the season and we shit the bed in at least 1 comp until we're out of 1 or more then the team rebounds in the remaining competition. Normally it's shit the bed in the CL and then the team rebounds in the league, but it's a trend Pep can't seem to solve in this squad.

We look like we're running very thin at the moment now, it's catching up with us as are the opposition each week on the pitch.
Really?

Did you not watch us completely dominate Leicester, the team that is third in the League, last week and beat a very good Dortmund side on Tuesday?

And if Foden had had his shooting boots on, it would have been by a larger margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.