How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's up to you, but imo without the assistance they get , they would be no more than mid-table .
To be fair they get a few dodgy ones but most of the pens are because the gave speedy explosive players
This is also the reason they are so shit as they can’t play football or control a game

They played in Spain Thursday, Spurs had the week off and need a win to keep CL next season alive.
Plus it is Jose!
1-1 I predict.....
Don't worry the FA will ensure they get all the help they need from penalties and VAR tomorrow trust me.
They could have played in Uruguay on friday night, it won't matter
I expect them to fluke all their Remaining games with the help from the authorities.

The problems always when the rags are playing is the help they get from referees , you can never assume that they wont get an underserved free kick, penalty etc.

On a level playing field they wouldn't have made top 4 last season, and without the generous decisions this season would probably be no higher than mid table.

On ability alone they are pretty predictable and ordinary with shit tactics .
You have to think they would have got the penalty where stones was hauled to the ground by his shirt. Wasnt even reviewed.

Don't worry the FA will ensure they get all the help they need from penalties and VAR tomorrow trust me.
They could have played in Uruguay on friday night, it won't matter
I expect them to fluke all their Remaining games with the help from the authorities.
I dont think theyll win them all. Dippers will take points off them and i fancy spurs for a draw.

To be fair they get a few dodgy ones but most of the pens are because the gave speedy explosive players
This is also the reason they are so shit as they can’t play football or control a game

of course all the decisions wont be wrong, but there are many which they do get which other teams would not get imo .

And they rely on playing on the break as they are incapable of controlling play otherwise - its agricultural but gets them results , and means they will never try an alternative approach .

People on this thread at acting like United are flying and we’re playing shit scraping wins. Just relax. A team who won 14 on the bounce against a fucking good Liverpool team and held their nerve every single week to win the league will not feel pressure from ole and the shitbags. Today was a fluke simple as it happens annoyingly.
They’re not conceding many tbf, just 1 in the last 5 games that they’ve managed to get 11 points over. I suppose thankfully for us even that form isn’t good enough.

Really?

Did you not watch us completely dominate Leicester, the team that is third in the League, last week and beat a very good Dortmund side on Tuesday?

And if Foden had had his shooting boots on, it would have been by a larger margin.
we were very fortunate to beat Dortmund, we were largely bobbins. Despite that, taking our chances would have ended with a 4/5-1 win and we could have played a stronger team today and won. League on track and CL sorted, we make it unnecessarily hard for ourselves with too many unenforced errors when it matters.

of course all the decisions wont be wrong, but there are many which they do get which other teams would not get imo .

And they rely on playing on the break as they are incapable of controlling play otherwise - its agricultural but gets them results , and means they will never try an alternative approach .

I also think you might be ignoring two clear penalties committed by Maguire where he held the opposing player in an arm lock / round the neck without conceding a clear penalty, but carry on thinking that the rags aren't treated differently if it makes you feel better.

Would these lot be happier if we had been knocked out of the cups early doors and won today?
Does that really make a better season?
Ironically it seems to be some of the older people amongst us who are acting entitled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.