How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing two matches is six points dropped, which if the rags and Leicester won their matches on the weekend we lost would put them both four points behind us

However, to contradict the above, after we play the rags and before we play Leicester, they have to play each other, so one or both are guaranteed to drop points
Isn't that in the FA Cup?
In the league Man U and Leicester don't play each other until May...

What an idiot Nixon was. Single handedly lost the game. Cheers Eric.
Ian Wright was time wasting in front, feigning injury as the Kippax showed its anger. He suddenly leapt to his feet in one athletic movement, trotting to his position with a big sly grin on his face.
Twat.

Ian Wright was time wasting in front, feigning injury as the Kippax showed its anger. He suddenly leapt to his feet in one athletic movement, trotting to his position with a big sly grin on his face.
Twat.

I remember all the nonsense they got up to that day Mike. It was a hard defeat to take because of that.

Where does everyone think we'll win the league? Chelsea at home for me.
Much before then ... at least 2 gameweeks before ... that Chelsea one is just 3 to go after that. The gap will only increase between us and the rest here on in ... bookmark this if you want :)

Where does everyone think we'll win the league? Chelsea at home for me.
It would be cool to win the league on the 24th of April when United play Leeds and Leicester play Palace.

We then play Spurs on the 25th in the League Cup final.

Would that make us the first club to win two major trophies in two days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.