How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if 7 or 8 more wins should turn out to be enough, i doubt Pep will be in any way affectes, and would most likely still look to win them all and aim to get as many points as we possibly can. Didn't take the foot off the gas on our centurions season, and most likely won't this year. Or any year.

So one game at a time, keep winning what we can one by one, and see how it plays out by the end of the season.

KytQKuW.gif

Ive been watching that for 12 minutes now, does he press the button, how long do i have to watch to find out!

Even if 7 or 8 more wins should turn out to be enough, i doubt Pep will be in any way affectes, and would most likely still look to win them all and aim to get as many points as we possibly can. Didn't take the foot off the gas on our centurions season, and most likely won't this year. Or any year.

So one game at a time, keep winning what we can one by one, and see how it plays out by the end of the season.
Absolutely, even if we get the league wrapped up with games to spare, putting in a lacklustre performance in the league could follow us into the knockout comps and fuck us. Momentum over rest.

We get beat by Leicester and the rags and suddenly we'll be shitting ourselves

True, but we would still have to lose two more games (or not win four more games) and even then one of Leicester or the rags would need to win every game from now to the end of the season

At the moment the rags and Leicester can get 88 points so 89 to be sure. Ten more wins it's ours no matter what anybody else does.

True, but we would still have to lose two more games (or not win four more games) and even then one of Leicester or the rags would need to win every game from now to the end of the season
Losing two matches is six points dropped, which if the rags and Leicester won their matches on the weekend we lost would put them both four points behind us

However, to contradict the above, after we play the rags and before we play Leicester, they have to play each other, so one or both are guaranteed to drop points

We will not beat West Ham, just mark my words. All good things come to an end.
Its certainly going to be a hard game to win, we'll have had very little time to prepare for the game due to travelling back from Hungary and the early kick off, while WHU will have had a weeks rest. I can't see us losing the game but a draw is quite possible, I'd take a 1-0 right now but I can see it being a 0-0, or 1-1 draw.

At the moment the rags and Leicester can get 88 points so 89 to be sure. Ten more wins it's ours no matter what anybody else does.
Neither of those sides will go on a 13 game win streak ( in fact 14 game ) in the league we all know that.

80 points more than enough to win the league this year and if its Leicester or Manure so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.