How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1/200 to win. Reckon that goes to 1/500 or 1/1000 if we beat Wolves and the Rags. 2 big but winnable games. Could be wrapped up on Sunday.

Get it wrapped up as quick as possible, the focus on how many cups we can bring home.

It’s My CIty DNA. Can’t shake it

;-)
Think of it this way. When we win the league this season we will be the joint second in PL titles with Chelsea who had a 5 year start on us. Some way to go before we catch the rags who have 13 but they had about 18 years before we were in a position to compete.

Think of it this way. When we win the league this season we will be the joint second in PL titles with Chelsea who had a 5 year start on us. Some way to go before we catch the rags who have 13 but they had about 18 years before we were in a position to compete.
Both had less competition to deal with too.

If I mortgage my house and sling it all on the Blues I could win Just over a thousand pounds.

What is the point?
Better returns on candle futures in the Merseyside area for when they're allowed to have a public vigil to mourn their lost title parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.