How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends what you think the team that will finish second will get though too surely? If you think the second team will get 73 points it doesn’t matter how many games we have as we already have more points.

Which team is making you a bit nervous?

I think he meant once it is mathematically secured then players can be rested in the league games with focus on the cup competitions.

That can work against us,if we're so relaxed playing league football that we end up being off the boil and unable to go up the gears for a cup or CL game. Haing something to play for in the league (without having to go 100% every weekend with the mental fatigue that brings) will keep us sharp.

There is truth to that.

This thread will be discarded to the recycle bin in a couple of weeks , the Rags will lose to Spursy and Leeds and we will beat Leeds and Villa then everyone can relax and look forward to Pep giving Mourinho a lesson at Wembley and sweet revenge for 1981.
My glass isnt half full , its overflowing :)

This thread will be discarded to the recycle bin in a couple of weeks , the Rags will lose to Spursy and Leeds and we will beat Leeds and Villa then everyone can relax and look forward to Pep giving Mourinho a lesson at Wembley and sweet revenge for 1981.
My glass isnt half full , its overflowing :)
Ooh! Jimmy,

That's not just a confident statement.

It's positively brazen.

The last time I was that confident about a result the rags made me look like a right idiot.

I hope you're right.

Ooh! Jimmy,

That's not just a confident statement.

It's positively brazen.

The last time I was that confident about a result the rags made me look like a right idiot.

I hope you're right.
Quite a few of us on here have been through the mill praying for 40 points most seasons , so i have thrown caution to the wind , if we can't enjoy our current situation we never will
But your correct , i could be an idiot or even a jinx or a reincarnation of Nostradamus , we will know in a few weeks :)

Quite a few of us on here have been through the mill praying for 40 points most seasons , so i have thrown caution to the wind , if we can't enjoy our current situation we never will
But your correct , i could be an idiot or even a jinx or a reincarnation of Nostradamus , we will know in a few weeks :)
Haha.

Fair play to you matey.

I'm still adjusting to this all conquering Manchester City team who appear to have divested themselves of the "typical City" label far more effectively than I have.

You're spot on though about enjoying it. If we can't relish what's happening at the club now we're seriously missing out on something special.

I concur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.