11am'ish Press Conference Tomorrow. Gareth Barry Unveilling

stoldens said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
stoldens said:
From what i understand, Barry was allowed out of the England camp early as he got booked so cannot play, so if this is correct why wasn't it done earlier?

You tell me the last top flight team to do a press conferance for a player during international break, the media are all at the game.

Yes the media are all at the game Monday and All Tuesday, but its fine for them to leave London at 11pm (ish) tonight and get to manchester for 8am in the morning.

And the question about who was the last club to do a press conference during an int break, well i am not sure but who was the last club to bid 100 mil for a player if anyone can do it city can!

and how many clubs do press conferences this early in pre season (apart for new managers) again not many at all

Well if you sign a player you do a press conference regardless the stage of the off season.

Anyone know why we never did a press conference for Robinho? With it being the British record signing and all that, i thought we might have done something. All we ever got was that brief chat with Robinho on SSN in a hotel lobby.

Ticket For Schalke said:
stoldens said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
stoldens said:
From what i understand, Barry was allowed out of the England camp early as he got booked so cannot play, so if this is correct why wasn't it done earlier?

You tell me the last top flight team to do a press conferance for a player during international break, the media are all at the game.

Yes the media are all at the game Monday and All Tuesday, but its fine for them to leave London at 11pm (ish) tonight and get to manchester for 8am in the morning.

And the question about who was the last club to do a press conference during an int break, well i am not sure but who was the last club to bid 100 mil for a player if anyone can do it city can!

and how many clubs do press conferences this early in pre season (apart for new managers) again not many at all

Well if you sign a player you do a press conference regardless the stage of the off season.

thats not true

Tricky_Trev said:
Anyone know why we never did a press conference for Robinho? With it being the British record signing and all that, i thought we might have done something. All we ever got was that brief chat with Robinho on SSN in a hotel lobby.

From what I remember he flew off on international duty after that meeting in the hotel lobby and didn't come back until the day before the Chelsea game. Don't think there was any need for a presser after his exploits that day... I remember SSN giving that interview in the hotel the big build-up, and it lasted about 20 seconds.

if you read twitter/mcfc

it clearly states that the first quotes will be on mcfc.co.uk at around 11ish

that says to me the press conference will be earlier.

just a thought. .. . . . .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.