Goals 2019/20 | League 102 | All Comps 148

It took us two more games than last season.

Bloody slackers!

Joking aside, it’s a great achievement and the seventh season in a row that we’ve done it. Only the rags, with nine consecutive years can better our record.

City have scored 413 goals since the start of the 17/18 season. Incredible. I doubt another European team from the big leagues is close to that number.

Based on the minimum number of 18 more games we'd need to average 3.7 goals per game to match the 169 records. If we manage to beat Madrid, I think we should get very, very close.

Another great landmark. 100 goals used to take about 5 seasons! We may not win the league this year but we continue to play great football (apart from the odd shitter!)
Give it a few weeks and Sky be claiming the Dippers are the 1st club this season to score 100 goals before changing it to attempted goals when corrected :)-

Even before my time -1937-38 season. Manchester City were the league's top goal scorers with 80...and still got relegated.

Typical City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.