12th April Pubs Go Live (well outside anyway).

Mate of mine totally oblivious to the pub booking system and now cannot get a local pint on Monday and has day off.
Bit concerned there might be a few people driving about to pubs whilst under the influence.

Mate of mine totally oblivious to the pub booking system and now cannot get a local pint on Monday and has day off.
Bit concerned there might be a few people driving about to pubs whilst under the influence.
No pub booking system at my holiday park in Norfolk,on Monday we will buy a beer go outside loads of space no problem.

Hope if you're intending going out for a drink you've booked a spot in a beer garden?

We're out for a low key retirement do for my mate (group of 6) and have had to book three separate beer gardens on the Tuesday.

Last time I was out and had more than one pint was the first day of Cheltenham LAST year, looking forward to some proper draught beer rather than widget cans.

Biggest problem (hopefully) will be travelling back with nowhere to pop into for another beer as I'll no doubt be desperate to have a piss halfway home.

Anyone got a few scoops planned?

Heading into town to shop some vinyl so all the pubs I will be outside on monday have a walk in policy with no booking required

I am meeting up with a few blue mates and me brother for a few quiet drinks in the afternoon

They're not all bookings. Lots will be first come first served.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.