(13:00) City v Red Star Belgrade (City+ & TNT Sport 1) UEFA Youth League match thread.

Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City
Not sure why City+ isn't listed here...
IMG_20231213_094358.jpg
It definitely is on City+ as well though.

It also says on the picture listed under discovery+ (stream via Amazon Prime) but as I don't have Amazon Prime I can't be sure if what it says is true, if you got prime this month though and you don't have TNT or City+ it might be worth checking.

Glad we've already nailed top spot as it gives some younger players a chance to join the first team. I think Alleyne, Susoho and Grant are all with the first team tonight so we'll see a few changes. Would have been good to see Ndala called up to the first team, but not a huge surprise he hasn't been.

After omission from the last U18 fixture I was really hoping to see Harrison involved based on the huge impact he’s had at U18 this season, but Mukasa starts and Harrison not on bench. I can only assume he’s injured, hopefully minor one and available for the youth cup, his goals will be needed.

Hopefully sign off with another win

zvezda take the lead with a lovely strike. We have been a little bit slack with our passing and causing ourselves problems at the back.

We seem to be playing on the world’s biggest 5-a-side court.

Carpeted with walling all the way around.
Think Red Star are wearing the right footwear, whatever the surface is ?
They are far more eager and skillful than City.
Looks so far (30 minutes played), as if the City youngsters are second best, although the commentator said City have already qualified ?

Looks so far (30 minutes played), as if the City youngsters are second best, although the commentator said City have already qualified ?

We have and we’ve made 6 changes. 3 of this regular side are with the first team tonight.

I’m sure we must have the right boots, we have every playing surface in the CFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.