13 Amp Hot Tub. Any good?

Goodlove

Decided that as we aren’t going away this year we would get a hot tub. The one we’ve seen is a 13amp plug and play one.

We’ve looked at the comparisons etc but doesn’t really help. Anyone got one? What is it like? Reliable etc?

Any advice would be appreciated blues.

Decided that as we aren’t going away this year we would get a hot tub. The one we’ve seen is a 13amp plug and play one.

We’ve looked at the comparisons etc but doesn’t really help. Anyone got one? What is it like? Reliable etc?

'Any advice would be appreciated blues' Are you sure, I mean really sure ?

I’ve read the other thread. I’m hoping this will get sensible replies. Maybe there’s more chance of plaiting piss but here’s hoping

You could just ask your neighbours if they’re into swinging and save a few quid, I believe providing cheap Prosecco helps

I’ve read the other thread. I’m hoping this will get sensible replies. Maybe there’s more chance of plaiting piss but here’s hoping

This is already heading for Comedy thread of the year award. No offence OP but with sentences like.....
'I’m hoping this will get sensible replies'...…

Don't you know Bimble Blob, Idle Ho and Burke On post in Off Top. Sensible replies, good one.

This is already heading for Comedy thread of the year award. No offence OP but with sentences like.....
'I’m hoping this will get sensible replies'...…

Don't you know Bimble Blob, Idle Ho and Burke On post in Off Top. Sensible replies, good one.

Great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.