13 year old Burnley fan at the centre of racism towards Spurs,Son

For the record, I don't think it's spiralling out of control any more than it ever was, it's just more visible now with more games televised and more cameras on the crowds.

I think the issue is that society has recently deemed all of these -isms and -phobias wring, but pockets of society take longer to change their ingrained, learned behaviors.

What was deemed “acceptable, but possibly frowned upon” back in the day can now be illegal and sanctionable. The movement away from that has moved rapidly, while at the same time, the pockets of society that persist in it not only move much slower, but are being egged on by those who feel somehow disenfranchised, underserved, or simply left behind.

It did seem to disappear for a while though,but you`re probably right that its more visible with all the cameras in position.Problem for me is that you seldom hear of this in rugby and cricket.Perhaps its just football that attracts the nob-heads.

Living in Northampton where rugby is a religion, I go often to watch the mighty Saints. I’ve only ever heard one racist remark and that was some dickhead about the French (we were playing a French team). A couple of supporters had a word and he shut up for the rest of the game. It’s all very polite and a real working class game in these parts.

Living in Northampton where rugby is a religion, I go often to watch the mighty Saints. I’ve only ever heard one racist remark and that was some dickhead about the French (we were playing a French team). A couple of supporters had a word and he shut up for the rest of the game. It’s all very polite and a real working class game in these parts.
I worked at Dunlop Footwear for 22 years and I was Goods Inward Foreman.We used to bring in twice a week, Dunlop Steel Toe Tectors from Raunds in Northampton who manufactured them on our behalf.

Bad parenting just like all the other issues in this country currently it's the fault of the way they are being brought up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.