13 years ago today

WickyWain

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTh_WDFPaSo[/youtube]
Couldn't find a good video that had all the highlights in one part so I thought I'd show this one of our incredible supporters! Where were we when we were shit?

Can't believe how quickly it's gone since then though and how we've progressed as a club both on and off the pitch. As for the game itself, it had everything in it that summed up typical City, how we weren't 4 goals down before the goat scored is a mystery but we fought back in true City style and did it in the end!

CTID

By tomorrow this thead title will be incorrect.

Quagmire blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTh_WDFPaSo[/youtube]
Couldn't find a good video that had all the highlights in one part so I thought I'd show this one of our incredible supporters! Where were we when we were shit?

Can't believe how quickly it's gone since then though and how we've progressed as a club both on and off the pitch. As for the game itself, it had everything in it that summed up typical City, how we weren't 4 goals down before the goat scored is a mystery but we fought back in true City style and did it in the end!

CTID

I was at that game in the Blackburn end after buying a ticket off a tout for £100.I was sussed out after about 10 minutes into the match,easy really as you don't sing their songs and celebrate with them.They weren't too bad,just said do yourself a favour and don't celebrate if you score.I was more worried about being kicked out and missing the game.Funnily enough the lad on my left turned out to be a blue as well and we spent celebrating our four goals by restrained ''Yeeeeesssss!'' and kind of banging one another on the arm each time,lol!

Another torturous day as Blackburn scored one goal and hit the post and bar 4 times,it really could have been 5-0 before we equalised!There is one shot of the ref shaking his head in disbelief after they hit the woodwork the last time.Once the Goat scored though they kind of collapsed and i was right behind the goal as they all sailed into the net.Wonderful day.

The celebrations on the pitch at the end then in Manchester were something else,including a conga of blues dancing behing a Hari Kishna banging his drum to ''Joe Royle's blue and white army!'' outside the town hall.Sums up why i love this club days like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.