14 year old daughter, 17 year old boyfriend

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
So what's the consensus here?

I think one year above if the girl is 13 (earliest I'd let my daughter "date") until 16.
At 17 I'd say two years and at 18 three years.

Older then that, she could see whoever she wants. As long as he treats her right and is not a tool. Or a Rag fan.

Haha that would be me fucked then

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

I think one year above if the girl is 13 (earliest I'd let my daughter "date") until 16.

Older then that, she could see whoever she wants. As long as he treats her right and is not a tool. Or a Rag fan.

Rag

johnmc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Rag

...and also a tool

Surely everyone knows that most lads are immature during the teen years whereas most girls are more mature ? Or have things changed round since I was a teenager ?

Look forward twenty years, and you'd have a 34 year old woman with a 37 year old man - yes or no then ?

All depends o the couple I'd say.

get yourself round to bury market and buy a kilo of sheeps testicles . invite him over for dinner . on arrival , spike his drink with half a trip . then procede to freak the fucker out .
problem solved .
( i was always under the impression that sex with a minor was illegal , regardless of how old the perpetrator was ? )

For me, certainly not.

3 years isn't a lot when it's early-mid twenties, but in the teens the difference is huge.

I'm 20 and I wouldn't be comfortable dating a 17-year-old.

deco said:
im 18 and i would not go out with a 14 year old or 15 year old. stick to the legal requirements and play it safe. if my sister was 14 and going out with a 17 year old i would actually slap nut on him.
slapping his nut will only encourage him. Try hitting on his mom.

BulgarianPride said:
deco said:
im 18 and i would not go out with a 14 year old or 15 year old. stick to the legal requirements and play it safe. if my sister was 14 and going out with a 17 year old i would actually slap nut on him.
slapping his nut will only encourage him. Try hitting on his mom.

Having just done the "gay-test", why not try stroking the lads knee and say
"I must have you, even if it must be burglary". He'll run like f*ck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.