14 year old daughter, 17 year old boyfriend

Well I'd use it in my defence. This club is for over 18s therefore it was not unreasonable to assume the girl was 18 or over.

masterwig said:
Well I'd use it in my defence. This club is for over 18s therefore it was not unreasonable to assume the girl was 18 or over.
The law would not care to be fair. It would still be statutory rape.

Banned Tosspot said:
masterwig said:
The law would not care to be fair. It would still be statutory rape.

Correct! I know someone who has been done for it. He was 18 and met a girl in a club, she looked older than him but turned out to be 15. I won't go into the ins and outs but he was charged and ended up in court.

TFC said:
Have him round for tea, but make sure you are cleaning a gun when he walks in. Samurai sword would work also...

;-)

What about a butter knife, or a spoon? I haven't got a gun or a Samurai sword.

Sorry to go against the flow here, but surely it is better to let this guy see your daughter but on your terms, i.e. in your house, at certain times when your there to keep an eye on the situation, rather than completely going against it and telling her no, to which she will undoubtedly do it behind your back, which is where things could get dangerous for her!

sorry for butting in on this conversation, but just thought as a new member controversial was the way forward, also sorry if someone else has posted this, i only read the first two pages as i'm being lazy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.