14 Years ago....

howard

Reddish - but part of me's in Sierra Leone
14 years ago tomorrow (19th September 1998) we drew at 1 - 1 at home to Chesterfield in the Third Tier of English football…..and we were there.

Tonight we are playing in the Bernabeu as English Champions against the Spanish Champions and we're still here.

Once a Blue always a Blue......oh and don’t forget on Sunday (23 September) it’s 23 years since we beat the rags 5 -1 and we were there then!!

Drink it in!!!!

Chesterfield were crap that day but better than us so it was a good point. God how times have changed.

Chesterfield was my first ever game! I remember Lee Bradbury rising like a salmon to score a rare goal for us.

I guess that makes it my 14th blueday tomorrow. Can I be the official club lucky charm? It's all been up and up since I arrived (apart from that season we were relegated, but I see that more as a necessary 'character building' exercise for the squad).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.