14th August Matches | Champions League and EFL Cup

Bristol Rovers accidentally (allegedly) showed Babestation on the television screens around the ground at half-time of tonight's 2-1 win against Crawley, wonder what got the biggest cheer?

Celtic look shit. When was the last time they bought a player? They seem to have the same team year after year

That’s the cause of us going out. And it wasn’t 33% another poster said, that was put up by mistake. By a Rangers fan at the BBC. We had most possession and most chances created

A perennially shit defence and fuck all done about it has cost us. Our board, and particular CEO has cost us nearly £70m and should fucking top himself never mind resign.

Saw it coming I’m afraid. Didn’t help that the **** that us Boyata refused to play. Or our forward Edouard was injured or Dembele was injured too.

We need s defence. It’s a bastard joke.

That’s the cause of us going out. And it wasn’t 33% another poster said, that was put up by mistake. By a Rangers fan at the BBC. We had most possession and most chances created

A perennially shit defence and fuck all done about it has cost us. Our board, and particular CEO has cost us nearly £70m and should fucking top himself never mind resign.

Saw it coming I’m afraid. Didn’t help that the **** that us Boyata refused to play. Or our forward Edouard was injured or Dembele was injured too.

I heard on the radio today that although Celtic haven't spent a lot in the transfer market, the wage bill for the playing staff has risen by almost 50% since Rodgers has been there

I heard on the radio today that although Celtic haven't spent a lot in the transfer market, the wage bill for the playing staff has risen by almost 50% since Rodgers has been there

We realise where we are. All we are asking for us a couple of better players a year. No big money in your context but for us a couple of £10-12m a year.

We can’t compete with the rich clubs, but we can do better than with the way below par defence we have and have had for years.

Boyata says he isn't fit and while Bodgers has done his typical deflection of blame job I haven't heard him once say that Boyata was fit. In fact he's been careful not to say it in the bits I've listened to.

Boyata says he isn't fit and while Bodgers has done his typical deflection of blame job I haven't heard him once say that Boyata was fit. In fact he's been careful not to say it in the bits I've listened to.

He said he was fit before the game last night,

So it’s Rogers fault the board didn’t get in one target?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.