14th Doctor announced by the BBC

Yes of course mate because there's no way a black man would have the talent or ability to play this role.
Of course they do. Doesn't mean they'd ever get the gig unless the Beeb were trying to make a political statement out of it, as per the previous century when left to their own devices and they didn't get a look in.

I meant in terms of global name recognition, rather than attributes.
Apologies mate.

Doctor Who has a habit of being a springboard to "unknowns" and the end up doing bigger and better roles in the future.

Fantastic actor, it's great to have someone who is such a star of the moment come to Doctor Who.

Not just a great figure in terms of talent, but in terms of bringing new people to the show as well.

No, just poor. Shame on you having at go at the impoverished poor.

Back in my day, we would have killed for a Black and White TV. It was but a futile dream, not a good dream either, a hazy, what the fuck, oh it’s gone and I didn’t even see her tits, type of dream.

Aren’t all the topknot hipsters getting them now, to prove they are the utter cunts we all knew them to be?
You win FOC post of the day! Good work Agent Pole.

Apologies mate.

Doctor Who has a habit of being a springboard to "unknowns" and the end up doing bigger and better roles in the future.
I guess. I think from the reboot Christopher Eccleston and Peter Capaldi were well established, David Tennant maybe less so? Either way, great opportunity for the lad.

Of course they do. Doesn't mean they'd ever get the gig unless the Beeb were trying to make a political statement out of it, as per the previous century when left to their own devices and they didn't get a look in.
Doubt the BBC were much or at all involved in the choice,

The "they" you are referring to means black people, yeah?

I guess. I think from the reboot Christopher Eccleston and Peter Capaldi were well established, David Tennant maybe less so? Either way, great opportunity for the lad.
Matt Smith and Karen Gillian are huge the states.

Andrew Garfield became Spiderman.

As you say a fantastic opportunity.

The show needs a huge reeboot and I believe this lad will be the Jump on point for a new younger audience.

Matt Smith and Karen Gillian are huge the states.

Andrew Garfield became Spiderman.

As you say a fantastic opportunity.

The show needs a huge reeboot and I believe this lad will be the Jump on point for a new younger audience.

Did I miss Andrew Garfield as Doctor Who?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.