15 month ban and six months in stir....

I think 6 months in prison is harsh (a driving ban and community service would be enough imo) but I suppose the fact that we are so strict on traffic offences in this country is why we're always near the top in terms of safest countries in the world to drive.

When I went to Turkey, manoeuvres like that were commonplace. I remember seeing a taxi driver miss his junction on the motorway only to reverse back 100 yards with cars travelling at 60mph behind him and having to swerve out the way. I doubt the guy in the above video would have any police action taken against him over there although that's not to say that's what we should be aspiring to.

Can't fault his driving there. Superb control and expert timing. His method, however is absolutely atrocious. Multiple loss of life written all over it.

What a bellend, jail time amd life ban would have seemed fair, was probably a soft sentance because of no accident happening.
Would love to know who makes up the sentances.

Another example of daft sentenvmcing only last Tuesday 18, a 17 year old was found guilty of sexually assaulting several women on the fallowfield loop and secretly filming them and others, he was sentenced at Manchester Crown Court to a 12 month referral order and a four year restraining order. The restraining order will prevent him from entering the Fallowfield Loop or going within 10 metres of any access points, entering Highfield Country Park, approaching or pursuing lone females and photographing/ recording any persons without their express consent.

How will that stop him just going somewhere else and assaulting other women?

Firstly, driver should be banned from driving a truck in the UK for life AND a short stretch for threatening life.

Per your example: Welcome to purgatory! Crime seems to pay in the UK, as sentencing is a joke.

Should be classified as a sex offender, sent to a special facility and sterilized. Then, given a few years for each one of the assaults.

Seems like the more you do, the less you get. Instead, for example, it should be 3 years for the first, 3yrs 6mos for the second, 4 yrs for the third, etc...

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.