15 years ago today

Four goals in the second half with none conceeded when down to 10 men away from home. The greatest comeback of all time. Never let anyone tell you otherwise! Lol

I decided to give this match a miss-big mistake!!
I also,in my wisdom,decided York away.... and burnley away under Mancini (7-1 win)werent worth going to..

"ten men, we only had ten men....."

#thanksjoey

Fuck, where does the time go, scary stuff.
But yeah thanks Joey and that young keeper for his amazing free kick save, Arni Arason, after checking I never realised he went on to have 71 caps for his country lol thought he was a 2 appearance unknown, ah well the things you learn randomly lol

Last edited:
Fuck, where does the time go, scary stuff.
But yeah thanks Joey and that young keeper for his amazing free kick save, Arni Season, after checking I never realised he went on to have 71 caps for his country lol thought he was a 2 appearance unknown, ah well the things you learn randomly lol
Think you're confusing him with Kevin Stuhr Ellegaard.

15 years?! Christ, that's made me feel old. What a game that was though. One of my favourite City games of all time. Incredible second half performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.