16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is good to see he's starting to get the recognition his level of performance the last few years has deserved.
United fans on twitter claiming they'd signed the best cdm in football had rival clubs fans reminding them that Rodri exists.

Hi, Im city fan from South Korea.
I scroll this board cause I just wonder how local fans are reacting this season.

However, rubbish means something bad like garbage? I do not know whats the meaning if rubbish is it Mancunian? l

It can also mean 'not true', such as if someone says 'the sky is green' and someone else says 'that's rubbish'.

This 4-4-2 tactics when that second midfield player is Gundo, is the worst thing you can do to Rodri :D

I can't identify KDB as a midfielder in today's system, because he was playing closer to Haaland than to Rodri and that's OK, but at least you should have a second midfielder who can help Rodri cover the zones.. Gundo is 32, after 25-30 minutes he was rarely tracking back..

Let it not be Bernardo but we have Phillips at least who is more solid defensively and can run a lot.

I couldn’t help but notice the lack of midfield every time Newcastle went forward. Gundo and Kevin was far to slow coming back!

This 4-4-2 tactics when that second midfield player is Gundo, is the worst thing you can do to Rodri :D

I can't identify KDB as a midfielder in today's system, because he was playing closer to Haaland than to Rodri and that's OK, but at least you should have a second midfielder who can help Rodri cover the zones.. Gundo is 32, after 25-30 minutes he was rarely tracking back..

Let it not be Bernardo but we have Phillips at least who is more solid defensively and can run a lot.
I think the issue was BOTH Gündy and KDB were playing off Haaland too much of the time

When teams sit back and he's allowed to pass or nick the ball then he's the best in the world.

When he's in the midfield by himself and teams press he is steamrolled as he isn't mobile enough.

He needs another midfielder alongside him. Unfair to him today.

Not up to his usual high standards today for me, few too many sloppy moments but that was the same for most of the team

Kev was walking back half the time which is acceptable cos he’s our main creator but rodri does get exposed when it’s kdb and Ilkay in there .

When teams sit back and he's allowed to pass or nick the ball then he's the best in the world.

When he's in the midfield by himself and teams press he is steamrolled as he isn't mobile enough.

He needs another midfielder alongside him. Unfair to him today.
Step forward Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.