16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwiw, it ticks me off the Rodri 'handball' at Everton is getting so much focus because it was funner when the late win at Arsenal was considered so 'unfairly' telling to the eventual league championship

I personally take so much pleasure from it - the cunts are really hurting.

fwiw, it ticks me off the Rodri 'handball' at Everton is getting so much focus because it was funner when the late win at Arsenal was considered so 'unfairly' telling to the eventual league championship
Lovely to think that he had such a good season, a couple of piss boiling moments that won us the league, a couple of thunderbastards, and all of those rolled into one on the final day of the season. Let's hope he has many, many more this season!

This guy is magnificent..

Even Pep praised him and said that "Rodri controls everything now"..

Right now, he is our most important and irreplaceable player I guess..
Even KDB can be replaced, Bernardo with a big difficulty but it's possible, Ruben, Kyle and everyone, but Rodri is like CPU of our system, soul and "invisible hand of market" of Guardiola's on the pitch..

Even Fernandinho wasn't that important in his prime years..

Wow.. progress he has made speaks itself..

Best DM in world football without any question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.