16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He plays good/very good in the majority of his games, but when he has games at this level, and in games of this importance it shows why we brought him.

Quite young too - only just turned 25 - in a position where most players don't peak until later in their careers.

He's always felt really underrated to me.

But it got me thinking - is there a player on the planet that you could swap into that role who'd do it better? The mix of positioning, restraint, physicality and passing.
The stats ( I know, I know... Stats aren't everything), but the stats suggests NO. You can't find any DM with the combination of all his skills'...

That's what the stats say :)

Superb yesterday,he dictated the pace and tempo brilliantly and had the Chelsea midfield in his pocket.

The energy and press from our front players aided him enormously,but he read the game fantastically and made crucial interceptions when needed - very impressive indeed and maybe his finest display for us.

He picked up a knock in the previous game so props to him for putting in that type of performance at Stamford Bridge.

He's always felt really underrated to me.

But it got me thinking - is there a player on the planet that you could swap into that role who'd do it better? The mix of positioning, restraint, physicality and passing.
Casemiro? The Bayern lad who's on steds? I agree btw I'm just trying to think of who!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.