16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit i was one of his critics but Rodri has gone from soft rock to solid granite over one season. He's such a vastly improved player and has now become a more important player on the pitch than Fernandinho, and i never thought I'd ever say that. Keep up the good work rodders and smash home the winner again tomorrow, ta.

Lost the ball 2-3 times which is uncharacteristic for him this season, but overall was very good again. Probably the most underrated player in the league.

You're always going to get picked off once or twice by players like Kanté and Kovačić. Thought he was great again too
Agreed. Most of the sides we play don’t have the players in the middle to press Rodri. Chelsea have those players. Lost the ball a couple of times but other than that completed dominated the middle of the park…AGAIN.

It wasn't a coincidence that the only spell Chelsea had where they looked threatening was when they kept Rodri quiet. As soon as he got into the game it was all City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.